Who We Serve
We're the Credit Union on the Grid – A Financial Institution for employees in the Electric Utilities Industry!
Our charter allows you to be a member-owner by meeting the following eligibility requirements:
- Employees who work regularly at entities engaged in the electric power generation, transmission, and distribution industry in the following states:
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate family or household.
- Spouses of persons who passed away while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Organizations of such persons
Examples of companies GPFCU serves:
Mississippi Electric Utilities
Municipal Association of South Carolina
South Carolina Electric Utilities
Electric Power Companies of Middle Tennessee
Tennessee Electric Utilities
Not sure if you can join? Give us a call 1-800-360-6362.
We are also able to offer membership to the following employee groups.