Join the Credit Union
Welcome! We invite you to join Georgia Power Federal Credit Union and experience how we put members first! Please take a moment to review our Field of Membership to confirm your eligibility.
- To get started, complete this membership application (Fillable Application PDF). Read each section carefully and type directly into the form. After completing, save the form, print it and mail it to Georgia Power FCU along with the information below.
- Enclose a minimum of $20.00 to open your account. You can make a check or money order payable to Georgia Power Federal Credit Union.
- $10.00 is your initial share deposit and goes directly into your account.
- The additional $10.00 is a non-refundable membership fee.
- Send us two forms of ID: (1) a legible photocopy of your drivers' license or other US government issued photo identification and (2) a recent utility bill showing your current address. Click here to review the USA Patriot Act disclosure and learn why we ask for your ID.
- Review and download the following disclosure forms:
We will contact you when your application has been received. We will send you membership account information in the mail or via email, once we have verified your eligibility and processed your application.
Upgrade your membership level for FREE!
If banking electronically and remotely sounds good to you, our CU Power Membership is the membership level for you. The CU Power Membership level is complemented with the CU Power Checking Account. Bank on your schedule - not ours, anytime, anywhere.
We look forward to serving you and your family!