Become a CU Power Member
What is CU Power Membership? CU Power Membership saves time and money. CU Power Membership is for the member who feels comfortable doing ALL of their banking remotely and electronically and without the need of brick-and-mortar branches. In addition to the convenience of NOT having to visit a branch in order to bank, one of the many benefits of CU Power Membership is the associated, CU Power Checking Account that earns dividends.
Don't wait; banking remotely and electronically is simple. It's time to begin banking on your schedule.
How do I become a CU Power Member?
Becoming a CU Power Member is EASY. If you are already a member of Georgia Power FCU, simply review and complete the CU Power Membership/ Checking Application. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact a Financial Services Associate at 1-800-360-6362, who can assist you in upgrading your membership level. The membership upgrade is FREE and only takes a few minutes.
Are you a new Georgia Power FCU member that is interested in CU Power Membership?
Simply complete the New Membership Application and make sure to check that you would like to upgrade your membership to the CU Power Membership level.
How do I sign-up for the associated CU Power Checking Account that earns dividends?
Once you are sure you are comfortable doing ALL of your banking remotely and electronically, complete the CU Power Membership/ Checking Application or contact us at 1-800-360-6362 and speak with a Financial Services Associate.
Learn about the many ways to access your account without visiting a Georgia Power FCU branch:
- Enjoy the convenience of banking on your schedule with our Online Banking, Bill Pay, and Mobile Banking for iPhone and Android smartphones
- Get the security of eStatements –receive an alert when your statement is ready to be viewed
- Get cash back at retailers with your VISA® Check Card
- Audio Response (1-800-321-4180) is a FREE and secure way to transfer funds between accounts, check balances, request a withdrawal and much more
- The Shared Branching and ATM Networks provides access to over 70,000 ATMs and thousands of Shared Branching centers, many which are surcharge free
Georgia Power FCU wants to help our members save time and money. Get started today, upgrade to our CU Power Membership and open your CU Power Checking Account-Bank Anytime. Anywhere.