GPFCU believes in the credit union philosophy of "people helping people." We believe this responsibility goes far beyond providing affordable financial services and looking out for the best interest of our members. We are committed to helping make a difference in people's lives. The GPFCU staff support charitable efforts. We join in volunteer and fundraising activities. Here are a few ways we have volunteered our time, talent and treasures:
How We Help Make a Difference
- Children's Miracle Network - Jean Friday's – Employees pay to wear jeans on Friday's with the proceeds going to CMN. They also buy water, coffee and soda with proceeds going to CMN.
- Overseas Coupon Program – Unused and expired coupons are sent to overseas military families, who can use them up to six months past their expiration date.
- Community Assistance Center – We're putting together Holiday food boxes that the CAC distributes to neighbors in need, in the Sandy Springs and Dunwoody communities.
- Renew Our Rivers clean up – Plant Branch, Milledgeville
- King Day Service Project – Augusta
- Hike at Home – staying involved with political matters as they relate to the credit union and our members.
- CMN Bowl-A-Thon
E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org about any upcoming events in your area to see if we can help out in some way.